- 2 eggs
- Grape tomatoes
- Onion!! (Caution: you will probably cry)
- Spinach, interchangeable for your favorite leafy green
- And the game changer… BEANS
1. Dice up your tomatoes and onions! Take your eggs and crack them in a bowl and whisk until they appear consistent throughout.
2. Start by adding a little olive oil, salt, and pepper to your pan and sauté the onions on medium heat until they turn golden brown.
3. Now would probably be a good time to pop the bread in the toaster so everything is finished at the same time. Nothing worse than having your omelet go cold because you forgot to toast your bread!
4. Add tomatoes and beans into the pan and mix it all together (cuz you know that it’s the best of both worlds).
5. Next add the spinach! If needed add half a teaspoon of water to help to greens wilt.
6. Now it is finally time for the eggs!!!! Pour them right on top of all the veggies. Hopelessly try to form a legitimate omelet. Once you choose to quit while you’re ahead, scramble all the ingredients together and VOILA!