By Léa Boidin & Margot Santos
For Valentine's Day, we decided to model two different types of outfits: Léa is wearing a classy outfit to go out with her boyfriend, and Margot is sporting a more casual outfit to hang out with friends. We chose to wear red because it is a popular color for Valentine's day. Below are lists of gifts and things to do/places to go during the 14th of February, and a cool Valentines Vibes Playlist to accompany you on your romantic adventures!
Going out with your boyfriend/girlfriend:
● Go out together, take a walk in a park, walk by the Schuylkill river
● Flowers ALWAYS work! Chocolate too!
● Make a handmade Valentine’s Day Card
Valentines with your friends:
● Go see a movie or concert that you both enjoy (treat yourself!)
● Have a sleepover and eat ice cream (lots of it!)
● Buy each other small gifts that will be appreciated
● Give them a card (candy too!)
Here are 10 tunes that could get you in the mood for valentines day, or just dance it out with your friends!
“Just the way you are” Bruno Mars
“Love On Top” Beyonce
“I Really Like You” Carly Rae Jepsen
“Love You Like A Love Song” Selena Gomez
“Thinking Out Loud” Ed sheeran
“Little Things” One Direction
“I Will Always Love You” Whitney Houston
“Make You Feel My Love” Adele
“Love Story” Taylor Swift
“The Heart Wants What It Wants” Selena Gomez